Thank you from a newly certified lurker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaime

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been lurking for the past few weeks, while my husband & I went through our Open Water course. I never posted because I'm superstitious (I wouldn't even write in my book till I passed the swimming test). This board was a huge help, especially with mask clearing - I had major problems with it during my first try in the pool, and thanks to all the wonderful suggestions on this board, I figured out how to do right. I also appreciated being able to read about everyone who went/was going through the same stuff I was. Today, my husband & I just completed our check out dives and earned our certifications! (in murky Long Island waters with a nasty current, might I add.) We even just set up our first post-certification dive trip. Anyway, I just wanted to offer a belated thank you for all the excellent information that's contained on this board!!! I know it's going to be a big help as I continue my education (and as my husband & I start buying our own equipment - ouch).

to both of you and welcome to the underwater world:)

Glad we could be of service to you.

Welcome to scubaboard.

Most people don't know that you need certification to be a lurker. I'm working on lurkmaster, having just completed lurk rescue last month. :)

This board is great fun, and those of us who think we know it all are pleased to share opinions and information and to get some in return. Glad it was of some help to you.

Neil

And also good for you for researching what you needed to know rather that being lazy and not doing any work on this board at all.

Good to see someone can use the search feature..............

Congrats and welcome. You'll find the board increasingly useful as you become more experienced and want to learn more. Enjoy your trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom