Thank You!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
:D I just wanted to say thank you for all the info regarding my trip last weekend to Monterey. Per the advice on this board, we dove Pt Lobos on Fri and Monastery on Sat. Both were incredible dives and my daughter and I had a great time (the pics are being developed - yes I still use a film camera). I know I wouldn't have had such a good time if not for the advice/help from this board.
Special thanks to Chuck for his help in weather forecasting - his web pages proved to be very useful.

Thanks Again

PS - Dam the water is cold.

pshaw . . That wawsn't cold. That was just brisk. (49 degrees for reference)

Were you diving with the other group(s) of divers from ScubaBoard? I was at Pt Lobos on Friday with NWGratefulDiver (visiting) and Drewpy and Dannobee, but I had other commitments for Saturday so I missed out.

Oh, by the way, it really isn't that calm all the time. You picked an AWESOME weekend to visit and dive.

Wristshot.

Tell your friends, and come visit more often so we have an additional excuse to dive!

I did see you (can't miss that hood) during our surface interval, but was too busy trying to warm up to socialize.

I am planning on a nice beach dive this weekend in the gulf of mexico where the water temps are 77-80F.

If you are ever in Florida let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom