Thanks for the April Fools Fun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reactions: Jax
Some people just don't have any sense of humor at all.

Well, not EVERYONE was aware today was Aprils fool day, especially when just getting home in the morning. :idk:

I can laugh now and say "Yeah, they got me" but at the time I thought someone on staff changed my avatar because they didnt like it. Yeah, I feel like a :dork2: but at least I can laugh at myself (along with everyone else).

It took me a while this morning to even realize something pretty humorous was going on in here. I am so used to Avatars in the DNY forum changing on a whim, From humorous new Avatars, to ones making some comment, to borrowing each others Avatar, it is not all that unusual to have to check user names in that forum.

By the time I noticed mine being changed I had already seen other funny Avatars, so I knew SOMETHING was up!

You know when you get up on April 1st, you will be sucked into something that will make you look foolish. You just hope that this year it wont leave scars. :)

Is this where I come to discuss my identity crisis? When I look at my posts I don't know who I am anymore.

What is so neat, at least for today, we can be anyone we want to be !!:wink: Just listen to the little voices....:shocked2:. I kind of like the bald ostrich avatar the best !

What is so neat, at least for today, we can be anyone we want to be !!:wink: Just listen to the little voices....:shocked2:. I kind of like the bald ostrich avatar the best !

Actually, I believe that pretty much describes the internet on any given day :popcorn:

If I listened to the little voices... I'd surely end up in jail.

No, its not fun. I set my avatar to what I want, I dont want it changed.

As has been said in in many other thread, "Don't touch my junk!"

Do you say that to all the hottie women in your life????? :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom