Thanks Headhunter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roughwaterjohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just thought it was about time someone thanked Christian for all the time and effort he's been putting into the board lately. :admin: He's been quick to make suggestions, followed up on requests, and most admirably, has read the intent into the many posts recently and created solutions before most of us realized what problems were in the path ahead. I'm raising a toast to ya Christian! :cheers: , you've been a real :LIFSAVR: to the board. I'm taking it upon myself to raise your status from moderator to greaterator.

Thanks!
John-Boy :banana:

I second that motion!

Absolutely. As cool and helpful in person as he is on the board.

Wow! Thanks guys! This was quite a surprise!

I just figure that the better things are here in our little corner of the board, the more diving we can all do together. After all, that's what we do, right?

I see the Wrinkles Dive becoming a cornerstone for all of the future relationships we can all make on the board. There are probably a lot of dive clubs out there that would like to have the kind of comradery that we have developed here on the board. Well that's one of the cool things about the board. They are all welcome to come along! It could even add to their own club's membership. The Wrinkles Dive is also a nice way for new people to the SoCal forum to get to know new dive buddies. Even people from out of town can sometimes join in the fun! In the future, maybe we can plan trips to visit other ScubaBoard Clubs around the globe and they can come and visit us!

Now, enough of my "today SoCal, tomorrow the world!" talk. I've got to get back to the realities of the present. The sooner I can get my remodel done, the sooner I can get to doing those 16 dives each month, that I keep wanting to do! :eyebrow:

I should be done with all of the construction in about mid-January. At least I'll still be able to make the Wrinkles Dive this month. :dazzler1:

Thanks again for the appreciation! I wouldn't be doing any of it if it weren't for all of you. You are all my "dive buddies" in a broader sense.

Christian

WoooHooo :cheering: and it's NOT just on your little corner of the Board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom