Thanks to a bunch of people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Imagine my surprise to be on that list! I'm honestly touched to be included in such a great group of people!

Thank you!

Rachel

Wow.. thanks Rob. :D

Well, there goes my credibility.........thanks a LOT!!!!!!!! :) I'm bringing back the avatars, ok just kidding, don't ban me again please.

Sheesh, for the love of.........................ScubaBoard :07: The 'mushy' threads just move me!
knotical:
You’re right on, Diver0001, all those strong contributors justly deserve our appreciation.

I also suggest praise for the entire group of moderators who keep this board relatively spam-free, scam-free, slam-free and smut-free.
Well spoken, I mean, typed. :D I've been diving and SB-ing for about 6 months and I gotta say I love both. I gotta be here when I'm not diving! For laughs, or learning, or to be as close to diving as I can get, without leaving my house! SB is a diverse group, from all walks of life on the planet. I've met and become friends with some really nice SBers. Diving makes us all like kindred spirits. Nice post Diver0001, a very pleasant, refreshing and humorous thread. :10: Everyone should be so willing to say what's in their heart. :07:

Gee Rob ... you must've confused me with someone else ... :wink:

Now, if only I could develop a sense of humor ... :smileysto

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Diver0001:
I've been hanging around on Scubaboard for a couple of years now and I spend most of my time just talking. For a change I want to take a moment to thank a few people who have made an impression on me and to let these people know that I was also paying attention.........
I'm hoping to do this in some kind of alphabetical order. It's bound to become a long rambling post but i hope some of you will find it interesting. :

R..
Not only was it interesting, but impressive.....well done!
C-Dawg

Dude, your not getting ready to kill yourself are you? :wink: We're all here for you man. Great post!

FWIW Mike Ferrara is just as funny as he is challenging to the mind. He has stories from so many facets of life that your sides will hurt from laughing :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Dude, your not getting ready to kill yourself are you? :wink: We're all here for you man. Great post!

Nothing of the sort! just gett'n in touch with my feminine side..... I know, I know, you didn't think I had one but there you go. Now it's out there for the whole world to see... :)

FWIW Mike Ferrara is just as funny as he is challenging to the mind. He has stories from so many facets of life that your sides will hurt from laughing :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

Looks like Mike is full of surprises too.... :)

R..

Back
Top Bottom