Thanks to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moose

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I want to take a moment to thank all of the ScubaBoard staff, members, moderators and advisors that helped to make DEMA and the ScubaBoard booth a success.

It was a pleasure to put faces with so many names that I have heard of over the years and even some that I have not. I feel that the board was elevated in the eyes of the industry by the caliber of its membership in attendance at DEMA this year. We have a great thing going on with the community that has been built. Feel proud that you are apart of such a great board. I spoke to so many industry professionals last week that are truly impressed by the way you conduct yourselves on the board and how beneficial the board is to the diving industry.

As we close out this year’s event it is prudent to look at the year ahead of us and some of the exciting ideas that we have gathered at the event. I have challenged myself to search for our next destination on this trip through the world wide web. What I see is the opportunity to use our momentum to bring the qualities and values of ScubaBoard to a wider base of users. I think that 100,000 registered users is that destination. I ask for your support and suggestions as how to proceed forward.

Where should ScubaBoard journey beyond 100,000 users? I have many ideas, and I will post them when they have matured.

I am looking forward to next year as I know you are. Keep safe diving. Keep posting.

Aloha Moose,

Great booth! It was excellent to meet you, Pete and the mermaids! Do you have a list of 'Boarders who showed up and said hey? Next year, how about getting a map and a master sign in list and people can stick a pin in where they're from on the map. I think it would be pretty cool.

I hope you all enjoyed DEMA. I'm trying to work it into next years schedule and definitely want to go back when its in Vegas in 2008.

Aloha Shaka Doug,

Thanks for stopping by the booth. It was a pleasure to meet you as well. I do not have a list but what a great idea to have a map. I will endeavor to do that next year.

Moose;
Thanks for the free beer ticket. The booth was great and so was the party. Fridays was a perfect place to hold the get together. It was really nice meeting new folks I did not know and putting faces with screen names. Major coup getting Matt and Peter to the party. They are 2 industry icons.
Bill aka rigdiver

Bill,

It was my pleasure. Lets see who we can get to attend next year.

Dan

Just to reiterate the sentiment, thanks to Scubaboard for hosting a great party - cool to meet the folks behind the avatars....

I would have gone for the free beer.

I echo the sentiments... what a great group of people to represent to the world! Y'all make me PROUD!

Back
Top Bottom