Thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Scuba Board member's we will be pulling this site and appreciate all your support over the years. Production has stopped 1971-2012. Look across America and you will see, but not if your watching T.V. Love, Bob Evans

:depressed:

It has been fun telling my force fins stories in your forum. I wish you the best of luck with your new product/s!:)

Soakedlontra,.... We will miss your wonderful stories...... but today, we got good news Susanne and I will be taking over Force Fin and will be looking to set up our own production plant, so we all can keep enjoying your adventures. Thing's will be crazy for a while, but we will be in control. Thanks for all your work. Love, Bob

yeah, best news ever. guess the question is where are you going to setup?

I love it.

I'll be wearing my hockeys at InnerSpace next week. If anybody asks I'm glad I can tell them where to get a pair.

My 7yr old son is happy as well. Whenever anybody asks him about his fins.. he says "They are Force Fins.. the best fins in the world; made by Bob Evans in California!"

OMG thank u Bob! Best news ever! Your fins is one of the best inventions in scuba industry and I dont know&trust others fins other than Force fins in my every dive...

Bob! What are you doing to me?? Man, I almost cried when I read your post. It was like someone died! Seriously!

today, we got good news Susanne and I will be taking over Force Fin...
I am a little confused. I always thought that you already "ran" Force Fin. Do you mean that you are taking over the production end?
You have brought us hope again!
We love you Bob!
m

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom