That's right my nickname is Dumplin'. What is yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Well they seem to think it is funny that I like to go and have Chicken Dumplins after diving.

And she crammed a cupcake in my face at our Pumpkin Dive.

Dumplin'
LOL ... funny how those things get started. I'm glad for you the nickname didn't start in your formative years .... you probably would have been toast!:wink:

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :D

Dumplin'

Just for the record, he deserved that cupcake in the face!!:wink:
- Cupcake

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
Just for the record, he deserved that cupcake in the face!!:wink:
- Cupcake
Most of us guys do! :tease:

He still is griping about how he will get his revenge, but he never will!! :eek:ut:
- Cupcake
Oooohh .... i believe Sun Tzu said it best:"never underestimate your opponent." Good advise!:mean:

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
This is my public admission of my nickname that A.J. Shark (aka cupcake) shared with the board.

So now lets hear what everyone elses nickname is.

Chad

You had to start this thread ... I HATE my nick. I would rather you make one up for me. I bet you could easily guess what is anyway. :eek:ut: If no one can guess, or won't, I'll tell, Dumplin'. :deal:

Who??
- Cupcake
Murdock, Face, Hannibal, and B.A. Baracus...god I loved that show growing up. Ack, I just noticed your age AJ...this show was for us what uhhhhh "Full House" was to you :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom