The 2009 Baseball Smack Talk Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shakehead: How's this for a team that sucks :shakehead:

IN THIS STORY

Community college beats Pirates

"For the first time in 11 meetings, the Pirates lost to Manatee Community College, dropping a 6-4 decision Thursday. The Pirates fielded a team of Double-A and Triple-A players, although former fifth-starter candidate Virgil Vasquez was touched for three runs and five hits in 4 2/3 innings. Vasquez did have nine strikeouts and no walks. Steve Pearce homered for the Pirates. The Pirates typically play MCC at the beginning of the spring schedule. This game coincided with a regulation exhibition game against the Cincinnati Reds."

TC:
Any Padre fans around I can beat up?
From an old MAD Magazine years ago:

"Support mercy killings . . .eliminate the San Diego Padres!:rofl3:"

I take back everything I said about the Padres, while normally I'm pretty indifferent to them I thoroughly enjoyed watching them stick it to the much hated and despised Mets last night in the Mets home opener in their new stadium. Nice job Padres!!!!

calvin_pee_on_mets.jpg

:shakehead: How's this for a team that sucks :shakehead:

IN THIS STORY

Community college beats Pirates

"For the first time in 11 meetings, the Pirates lost to Manatee Community College, dropping a 6-4 decision Thursday. The Pirates fielded a team of Double-A and Triple-A players, although former fifth-starter candidate Virgil Vasquez was touched for three runs and five hits in 4 2/3 innings. Vasquez did have nine strikeouts and no walks. Steve Pearce homered for the Pirates. The Pirates typically play MCC at the beginning of the spring schedule. This game coincided with a regulation exhibition game against the Cincinnati Reds."

We're above .500 so far!

One more reason that I hate the 'burgh!

LA 11 SF 1.

Randy who?

Okay, somebody needs to help the Braves drown the fish!

But consolation is...
Both NY teams losing first games in their new stadia?
PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom