The 737 is DOWN!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Les: If I had to guess I'd say the Nakaya is perhaps 1/2 that.

Bjorn

Thats a pretty serious swim. Better check the tide tables before starting.

I like the way you think, deepdiver.

thanks for the swim distance reply. I know you can rent scooters from great pacific diving in north van.(don't quote me but I think $25.) other shops may as well. that is a serious swim without. some great pics on divemaster.ca
Les

deepdiverbc:
Seems like the perfect excuse to buy a scooter. (-:

I don't think my wife will agree though.
So you're going to buy a scooter to save $50 on hiring a boat to take you to the wreck? :06:
I am no economics expert but seems you'd have to do a lot of dives to justify that.

wedivebc:
So you're going to buy a scooter to save $50 on hiring a boat to take you to the wreck? :06:
I am no economics expert but seems you'd have to do a lot of dives to justify that.

I said it was good "excuse" to buy a scooter.

Buying a new toy rarely involves logical thought and is usually all about the fun factor. I think they need to invent a calculator with a fun factor button so my accountant can understand why I am always broke.

deepdiverbc:
I said it was good "excuse" to buy a scooter.

Buying a new toy rarely involves logical thought and is usually all about the fun factor. I think they need to invent a calculator with a fun factor button so my accountant can understand why I am always broke.

There ya go, invent a "fun factor calculator", sell a million and then buy the scooter.
Diver economics 101, I love it. I need to calculate why I can't not afford a megaladon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom