The All Inclusive DEMA Show 2008 Picture Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, great showing at DEMA. You guys had a who's who of diving at your booth. Jill Heinerth, Chatterton, etc, and that was just when I stopped by. Good to see you again Pete, and nice to meet you Howarde, and Joystershell.

PS. Pete, how much is it gonna cost me to keep that pic off the site.:rofl3:

The heck with the truck! How about the real deal?
646__MG_9632_Wyland_Me_DEMA_08.jpg

Wow doing alot to keep the rest of the diving world up with what's happening at DEMA:rofl3:

Patience man, patience. Moose will have all sorts of updates to post, later. We kept him out late last night. :cool2:

:worthless:

WE WANT MORE.....

Hey guys, great showing at DEMA. You guys had a who's who of diving at your booth. Jill Heinerth, Chatterton, etc, and that was just when I stopped by. Good to see you again Pete, and nice to meet you Howarde, and Joystershell.

PS. Pete, how much is it gonna cost me to keep that pic off the site.:rofl3:

:D

:D

DB?

You've been had.

Joyce is a sock puppet. I visited the Scubaboard booth on three consecutive days. No Joyce. I got suspicious. My last day (Friday), I baited the trap with rum. No Joyce. I suspect that the pics that are reputedly from Joyce are probably photo shopped.

Poppa Bear, Netdoc, the Fishydude, PhotoReefKelly, Howard, Michelle, Otter, AnnMarie, Moose, Captain Gary and Admiral Brenda are all real people. Joyce on the other hand is some sort of virtual construct.

Oh, and Letter Boy? The "scuba helmet" belonged to the next door booth. It was the Navy Experimental Dive Unit (NEDU) and they were really interesting guys to talk to.

Art

Art, so sorry that I missed you. However, Fishey was a good boy and gave me that bottle of rum you left for me.

We were so busy at the show today, alas, we had no time for pictures. However, took plenty tonight at the Freemont Street Experience. Will share once I'm home and have had a chance to unload and download.

Thanks to everybody for another incredible DEMA experience. It was great catching up with old friends, and putting faces to the names of those I have chatted with on the board.

As for pictures from the show, be on the lookout for posts from Moose, ScubaBoard's official DEMA photographer.

Cheers, and see you next year in Orlando!

DB?

You've been had.

Joyce is a sock puppet. I visited the Scubaboard booth on three consecutive days. No Joyce. I got suspicious. My last day (Friday), I baited the trap with rum. No Joyce. I suspect that the pics that are reputedly from Joyce are probably photo shopped.

Poppa Bear, Netdoc, the Fishydude, PhotoReefKelly, Howard, Michelle, Otter, AnnMarie, Moose, Captain Gary and Admiral Brenda are all real people. Joyce on the other hand is some sort of virtual construct.

Oh, and Letter Boy? The "scuba helmet" belonged to the next door booth. It was the Navy Experimental Dive Unit (NEDU) and they were really interesting guys to talk to.

Art

Are you sure I'm real?

Back
Top Bottom