The All Inclusive DEMA Show 2008 Picture Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good point Art :)

But, to be completely honest, he did give me a cold beer at the Scubaboard booth at the end of the day on Wednesday, the first day of the show. I must have looked like I really needed it. :depressed:

Art

But, to be completely honest, he did give me a cold beer at the Scubaboard booth at the end of the day on Wednesday, the first day of the show. I must have looked like I really needed it. :depressed:

Art

What, no jello shots? :shocked2: He was holding back on the good stuff. :mooner:

Hey guys - continuing our annual endeavor, we have provided in depth coverage of the DEMA show. Click on the graphic below to access the main page, from there you will be able to find all the different reports. ENJOY! :)

Of course most of our coverage is skewed towards the underwater imaging coimmunity, but you'll love it nonetheless.

Thanks to Pete, Howard & Michelle for a drunken pre-DEMA party :)

Hello Fathi from Libya, I hope to be in good health and His Excellency you very much for having me with you

What, no jello shots? :shocked2: He was holding back on the good stuff. :mooner:

Noting the glazed eyes of the Scubaboard staff that afternoon, they may have already seriously delpleted the jello shot stores by the time I got there... :shakehead:

Art

Dont know about anyone else but that picture of Michelle in those heels, i'd be her dive buddy anytime : )

While Howard might be busy with the camera, remember ... Michelle has a spear gun and goes by the nick name "Killer" :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom