The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife was feeling kind of middle-age-crazy a couple of years ago and rather than getting a boyfriend settled for a tattoo! :wink:

Seriously, she got a really nice spotted eagle ray on the lower left "quarter panel" of her back, just above her left butt cheek.

She pored over many pictures of the rays and came up with three that she liked. She went to the tattoo artist told him I like the wings on this one, the tail on this one, and the shape and color on this one. He drew a composite sketch of the three that she liked and now she wears it proudly!

I always said that I *might* get one someday, but I never knew what I'd like - this thread has given me some good ideas!

Lawman once bubbled...
The central theme of all tattoos is:

"Minimum wage and PROUD!"

Or it could be "upper middle class income, and not so poorly egoformed and shallow that we're incapable of self expression".

Or you could be afraid of needles...

If you want something that will last a lifetime, get the clap.

Lawman

Hey, I'm glad it worked for you, but to each his own.

Popeye once bubbled...
Or it could be "upper middle class income, and not so poorly egoformed and shallow that we're incapable of self expression".

I like that one :D

Take it easy on him guys, maybe his dad never hugged him;-0 .

P.S. If anyone wants to see my favorite tat of all time PM me and I'll E mail it to ya. I'd get kiked off the board if I posted it.:wink:

Well lawman, How did you enjoy all the labasting ? My wife is a lawyer and I am a Nuclear Medicine Technoligist. No minimum wage here ass hole ! Just proves your enormous ignorance. Too bad your a lawyer, my wife says your a disgrace to the profession. I bet you would defend a tattooed individual for the right sum. You are a complete jerk. I do have some minimun wage friends in Chcago though. Perhaps you would like to meet them....in a dark alley ! Good DCI jerk !:mean: :eek:ut:

Lawman once bubbled...
Everyone knows a good tattoo is the key to upward mobility in a large corporation.

Posts like this make stereotyping people like you way too easy. In these days, tattoos have nothing to do with social or economic standing. If you don't have one and don't want one, don't interject yourself into the the conversation.

I have several tattoos. I make very good money, and am a degreed professional. It's also not unheard of for exec's to get some sort of corporate tattoo. Most Hollywood legends (aka "multimillionaires") have tattoos.

Most inflammatory statements are ways of screaming "Hey, look at me! .... please! Anyone? I need attention! Anyone?"

I can tell you're the type that won't, but this type of statement deserves retraction. Also, I'm betting you never actually argue the jury trials. At least the important ones.

Edit: It just occurred to me that "lawman" may not mean lawyer, but cop. That would explain much if true.

What happened to my thread here?? Let's get back to it. Why did you get your tattoo, and is there a story behind your particular diving related tattoo? And I would love to see more of you post a pic. of your tat.

Barracuda2

Don't having a diving-related tat, yet. :winkbl:

Sorry about the hijaak.

Yeah baybee.. I've got tattoos...

Lawman, Minimum wage and the clap. Hmm, lemme guess, 16 was a rough year for you at your first job?

Back
Top Bottom