The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

^ wow, ive never heard of that before. interesting idea

just got this for my bday.. thought i would post it while i look for some creative ideas for my next one.

Attachments

• dollfin 2.jpg
    dollfin 2.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 7,449
Hey piercings... Less permanant.

i have those too.. all are equally expressive, just some more permanent than others.. but i have NEVER second guessed my decision to get a tat.. it took me years to decide what i truly wanted.. and once i found it i knew i wouldn't regret it

now just think of all of us young ladies in 50+ years we will still have em and never regret em..

Yeah, but when Im in a bathinsuit 10 out of the 12 months a year, I've always liked the pure, naive, innocent take on things. Definately personal preference, but Iam still young, so maybe I havent found anything that really means a lot to me just yet.

Yeah, but when Im in a bathinsuit 10 out of the 12 months a year, I've always liked the pure, naive, innocent take on things. Definately personal preference, but Iam still young, so maybe I havent found anything that really means a lot to me just yet.

i'm only 21.. and i got my tat about 3 months ago.. but i've been getting piercings since i was 16.. all in all i still love my tat much more than my peircings.. it has much meaning to my life. once you find a design that represents yourself you will know it. and if you can't find something think of the things in your life that represent you and sit down and talk with a tat artist, they should draw one up for you free of charge. that's what i did with mine. it also helps that the artist is a friend of mine. find someone you trust, and they won't let you make a wrong decision

Great thread, I enjoyed reading all the posts. I've been thinking about getting a tat for my 50th birthday next year. Been thinking about the pros and cons, so this thread really helped me. I just need to find a tat artist who I can trust. I just want black line work...maybe a turtle or moray eel on my foot or ankle. Again, thanks for all the great information and opinions expressed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom