The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

does anyone have a nose ring? I just got my nose pierced and have a diving trip planned for February. How do you dive with it? I have a screw in my nose.

Any help is appreciated!

Your smurf is awesome. I really like how it looks, what a great idea. I thought about a few more whimsical ones but went for something more "classic" if you will.

Last edited:
That is a great idea...may look into that. I just got my first scuba related tat...here is a pic of how it came out....

Attachments

• tatfinished.jpg
    tatfinished.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 3,572
Your smurf is awesome. I really like how it looks, what a great idea. I thought about a few more whimsical ones but went for something more "classic" if you will.

i am definately in love with yours as well! i used to work at International Diving Institute where they teach commercial diving and the MachV dive helmet was part of our logo so thats going into my back piece as well.. you're got me finally on the ball to get pricing and find an artist to start everything..

More in Debt Every Day due to SCUBA,
ScubaSmurf

If you dont mind me asking, what did that piece set you back?

Yep he did a great job on the detail. The line work was 3 hours and the color was just about 4 hours. I did it in two sittings and am very pleased with the way that it turned out.

This is what I had inked a couple weeks ago

Attachments

• P1012024.jpg
    P1012024.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 1,605

Back
Top Bottom