The best deal 4 Poor knights diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My son and I went with PK dive last weekend. :D We had 30m visibility and warm water. The trip was great and the rental gear first rate. The only downside for me was that I got some sort of motion sickness (can't understand how as the sea conditions were the flattest I have had at the Knights). Anyway I leared how to handle throwing up under water :wink: .

I can certainly recommend PK dive - I will be back for more.

Glad to have you on board, stargazer and thanks for the compliments.

Ive just emailed pkdive about a few dates at the end of this may (I told them packhorse sent me), just wondering where the good accomidation is around the Tutukaka area? Any recomendations?

Wow my first north island diving, im looking forward to it.

I had a look at them but im comming up alone so id prefer a B&B or backpackers to save some money.

I think the nearest Backpackers is in Whangarei...I could be wrong. There is a camp ground/backpackers on the edge of Whangarei on the road to Tutukaka...when I remember the name I will post it for you

Hi Blind - here are some Tutukaka B&Bs I found on the net....hope that helps :) DD
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bellmain House Bed and Breakfast Divestay
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.bellmainhouse.co.nz[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cedar Cottage Bed and Breakfast
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]home.clear.net.nz/pages/mary.johnston[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dreamstay
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bed-and-breakfast.co.nz/dreamstay.html[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John and Shane’s
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.geocities.com/carltonst/gayguysgetaway.html[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Malibu Mals Holiday Lodge and Divestay
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.malibumals.co.nz[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oturu Bed and Breakfast
oturu.bravehost.com
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pukepoto Orchards
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bed-and-breakfast.co.nz/pukepoto.html[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tutukaka Holiday Park
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.tutukaka-holidaypark.co.nz[/FONT]

Easy to see why everybody is recommending this dive company
From their site

Recommend a friend and get 25% off!

If you are already a PK Divers convert , if you recommend a friend who then dives with us, you will get 25% off your next dive

If you are already a PK Divers convert , if you recommend a friend who then dives with us, you will get 25% off your next dive

Hey Martin I have recommended 4 divers to you. Does that mean my next dive is free?:eyebrow:

Truth is PK dive give our club such good service and prices that we dont need the 25% referal discount.
(Is that commision check still in the mail Martin?):rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom