The Big Adventure ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hola Cozumelinos and Cozumelinettes! I'm doing the trip report on the blog again this year.
Making daily/semi daily posts, rather than trying to write the thing in full when I get home.
I'll add photos and final comments when I get home as well,
The Shark Tank radio show

I'm also going to try and make audio segments on the radio station as we go along, so stay tuned for those as well
Cozumel Radio - Always on Island Time

I've got the blog updated through yesterday... photos to come ...

Thanks for sharing your journey! Loving the details.... I miss the island, it's diving waters, it's wonderful food, and special locals.
Cheers for Continued safe bubbles and island fun for you!

It was great meeting you this week. Missing Coz already.......
just walked in the door ourselves, great to meet you guys too!
be listening for your dive report, it sounds great! Thanks for doing it with me!!!
keep in touch on your new adventure..

---------- Post added May 12th, 2015 at 08:28 PM ----------

... to the rest of y'all, I'll finish up the blog asap.

my boss has already asked that I come in early tomorrow, so me thinks me will be busy for a couple days.

I'll get on editing the photoz and add them to the blog as well as soon as I can ...

...in the meantime, LISTEN TO COZUMELRADIO.NET! We need your ears!!! Anywhere you have an internet connection you can listen, at work, at home, at the gym ... even in the car!

new segments on the Big Adventure coming soon. I'm even contemplating doing a Shark Tank radio show for the first time in almost a year and base it around the trip ... stay tuned! & tell all your friends and enemies about us! :D

Back
Top Bottom