The big “D”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got ya...........i haven't seen any 420 specific tools but as a tool junkie i want one ..............

got ya...........i haven't seen any 420 specific tools but as a tool junkie i want one ..............

None are needed except a pin spanner. Message @James79 he did make an actual tool for the D420 I'm sure you could buy one direct from him.

If you have a 3d printer, I can send you the files. If you don't, I can print some and send to you for shipping plus beer money. The face spanner is for assembly on the workbench (replaces the $90 SP tool), the adjuster Lex and Simon mentioned is for on the fly minor adjustments, and is semi disposable (friction fit... A couple have disappeared in use, but falling out doesn't hurt anything. Just can't make more adjustments til you get out of the water).
Respectfully
James

Back
Top Bottom