The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don,

What was the water temp?

Thanks,

Arizona,

I see you moved to a new country :)

I dove with Kevin and Wil today, three tanker, wind out of the SW kept viz down a bit but it was still soooooo much better than going to work. Water temp was 79 on my computer. The crustacean clean-up went very well also. :D

Thanks everyone for all the help. I booked a 3-tank dive with Underwater Explorers for Thursday November 4 at 10 am if anyone wants to get on the boat. Their site says they have 4 spots but I think they may have double counted me so they might have 5 openings.

It was great diving with you today Nate!

Arizona,

I see you moved to a new country :)

I dove with Kevin and Wil today, three tanker, wind out of the SW kept viz down a bit but it was still soooooo much better than going to work. Water temp was 79 on my computer. The crustacean clean-up went very well also. :D

Hope we can dive that week. The temp sounds lovely. Wonder if any of the crew from last time can come and dive again. Best to get caught up in person, but perhaps another change next year country wise as diving is not as assessable on many levels in Japan.

We have a 3 tank dive tomorrow at nine am if any of you have the day off for veterans day come join us. It was beautiful out today the water was about 78* crystal clear and very calm. We saw three turtles a nurse shark and a huge Goliath grouper

We had a great day of diving yesterday. Unfortunatly I had to drive the boat so I was unable to get in the water. Kevin and the customers, dove clubhouse, black condo, and table tops. They saw a bonnet head shark, a big Goliath grouper, a few turtles, and a couple of sting rays. The vis was about 60ft and the temp was 79*, the seas started out pretty calm but did pick up throughout the day.

Underwater Explorers Employee of the Year

You spelled "Gasathon Runner Up" wrong.

airhog.jpg

I am not the runner up it was an exact tie and if you weren't so scared that I would beat you this we could really find out who the air hog is (aka Kevin).

We had a couple nice dives this week. 
Saturday morning we dove black condo and briney breezes. We had 2-4ft seas, a slight north current and the water was about 78*. There were quite a few turtles out and we saw 3 big black groupers. 
Sunday we dove clubhouse and table tops. We started out with 2-4ft seas that gradually built up to 3-5 we still had a slight north current and 78* water.  Today we saw a few turtle, moray's, a pacific sailfin tang and   We had a black groped follow us throughout the first dive. 

We had a couple nice dives this week. 
Saturday morning we dove black condo and briney breezes. We had 2-4ft seas, a slight north current and the water was about 78*. There were quite a few turtles out and we saw 3 big black groupers. 
Sunday we dove clubhouse and table tops. We started out with 2-4ft seas that gradually built up to 3-5 we still had a slight north current and 78* water.  Today we saw a few turtle, moray's, a pacific sailfin tang and   We had a black groped follow us throughout the first dive. 

Thanks Wil and Kev, I had a great time and 5 hours underwater. I was worried we wouldn't get out this weekend, great it worked out. Can't wait to return, again.

Best, Craig

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom