The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin, it's time for a bigger boat!

You're all booked up for several weeks on Saturday and Sunday mornings. See what happens when you give such good service? Seriously, do you have plans down the road for the ability to carry 8 or 10 passengers? It's always been great to dive with you and it's a compliment to how well you run your business. I guess I'll just have to book ahead or do an afternoon trip! By the way, the T-shirts are looking nice.

Matt

Okay. I have to just post a summary of what's been going on. I don't have any pics with me, but I'll put a couple up eventually. I've been running kinda ragged because we've been fortunate enough to be really jammin' lately. I'm not complaining mind you, I'm grateful, but there hasn't been a whole lot of time for anything but working and sleeping. We've had some fairly crappy water lately cold and green, and sometimes even white. That seems to be changing now though with a nice blue rip running just on the outside of the reef and a very strong north current blasting the crappy water out. Vis was improving today... about 50' on the Bud and 40' on middle of the reef and 30' up on the north end. We saw a great big shark on the Bud... a bullI guess. That's the second day in a row I've seen one (I think it's the same one) in that area. Yesterday he followed me from the Bud all the way down to the outside reef at Delray Ledge. He thought he was being sneaky, staying just on the edge of visibility and stiking to the dark patches on the bottom, but Ole Scubakev still spotted him. I would say 10 feet and very girthy.

We ran our all time crappiest trip yesterday, but today we seem to have recovered today.

Hey Everyone!

So far we're hoping for a night dive tomorrow night. There is Alex, me and one other that are going, but need one more - are there any takers???:blinking:

I ran a group down to Kev this past weekend. Dove Saturday and Sunday morning. The diving was awesome (to us Gulf divers). Kev and crew were great as usual. We really appreciate the great service and friendly staff on Kevin's boat and are really looking forward to coming down again soon. I'm not usually a big Souvenir t-shirt guy, but Kevin's t-shirts are too cool, and really nice so I bought one.

Thanks for a great time/dive.

Dave.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom