The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you see all the crap they we pulled put?
There were even a pair of shopping carts.
I saw a beer keg and trash can...but they were being used as habitat by some juvenile fish of several species, so I left them alone.

The shopping carts aka the guy who lives on one of the boat's private lobster hotels?

We are planning on hitting up the bridge tomorrow, we decided it would be too busy today.

I had heard the No taking of specimens was only limited to people who enter the water from the park.
I guess the guy from the boat doesn't count.
I'm glad the shopping carts are gone.

Blenny With Eggs on Saturday blenny with eggs.jpg

My GF let me use her DSLR today. First time taking photos U/W. Used a 105mm macro lens. It was a lot of fun!

I had heard the No taking of specimens was only limited to people who enter the water from the park.
I guess the guy from the boat doesn't count.
I'm glad the shopping carts are gone.

That fairly sums up the facts as I know them. The flip-side is divers can drop in for lionfish eradaication purposes....

I was thinking the same thing.. kayak diving comes to mind...

Very nice pictures- what I need to do to post my pictures "BIG SIZE" like you. My pictures when posted are about 1" tall - Thanks

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom