The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hahaha that helps me none! Lol.

What direction is it in relation to the first private dock on the east side? Everything I'm seeing is it's almost directy west off the end of that 1st dock. Thanks for all your help!

Jenny, When I dived the BHB on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I took a picture of the underside of the Sumar. When I got home and looked at the picture, there was a lobster in the growth. I was surprised.

Hahaha that helps me none! Lol.

What direction is it in relation to the first private dock on the east side? Everything I'm seeing is it's almost directy west off the end of that 1st dock. Thanks for all your help!

Straight south of the playground.

Somehow the Winn-Dixie shopping carts are multiplying. Could be clever marketing by Winn-Dixie to have their own artificial reef. Then again, it might not.

DC

Again....shopping carts are illegal lobster traps. Report their location to FWC

As soon as my kids science project is done..
And the way they are scattered right now they are hardly traps, I have not seen anything worth taking either, lobster wise on the carts. There are bigger lobsters under the boat...

As soon as my kids science project is done..
And the way they are scattered right now they are hardly traps, I have not seen anything worth taking either, lobster wise on the carts. There are bigger lobsters under the boat...

Jen, by chance were you diving the bridge on 12/26?

Nope. Why?

great map,thnx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom