The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool beans. thanks. Was looking for the direct link..:wink: thanks for the workaround.

Hi, I was directed to your thread by a fellow Cdn diver. Great pictures; how heavy is the flow under the bridge at any time? Or, do you just dive it during slack tide?

Here's one place for tides--use the Port of Palm Beach. www.saltwatertides.com
Divers usually get in about half an hour to 1 hour before high slack tide. It is shallow, so dives can easily be 2 hours or more. West site 19 ft.--east is currently closed due to bridge construction is/or WAS 24 ft deep.

cool beans. thanks. Was looking for the direct link..:wink: thanks for the workaround.
Once there, add it to favorites?

The tide tables for this year are all done, They are just in a very raw state right now... not ready for posting yet.

I'm thinking of heading up there Friday for the morning high tide (it's at 10:03) and/or the Sunday morning high tide (11:19)...anyone else?

If Hermit Crab doesn't have Youth group on Sunday, I might be coerced to go...

I dunno, Jenny, after you called me tonight and told me the water temps...I'm not so sure I want to go, now!!! :shocked2:

Scuba Jenny,

What's the water temperature at the bridge? We went Christmas Eve and had 68F.

I was there too on Christmas Eve and got that temp. I also got temps the following week from 66-69° :cold: FWIW, according to my limited diving at BHB during the winter over the past few years, temps are running about 5° below normal.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom