The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's another video from the JET126 birthday dive. By the time we came across this Southern Stingray laying in the sand, the viz had started to turn on us. Still, it's always cool to watch them flying through the water.

YouTube - 1.26.11 Stingray at Blue Heron Bridge

:troll:

So when looking at the list of NOAA tide tables there are several listed under the major heading "Lake Worth".... Which one applies to the BHB &/or is there enough differnce to matter???

"North Palm Beach"
"Port of Palm Beach"
"Palm Beach"
"Palm Beach, Highway 704 bridge"
"West Palm Beach Canal"

Once there, add it to favorites?

The tide tables for this year are all done, They are just in a very raw state right now... not ready for posting yet.

CT...

do you know when this years tables that are in calendar format (from the link in your signature) will be up on that website?

I really like those, but they only go to the end of Jan 2011 :(

CT...

do you know when this years tables that are in calendar format (from the link in your signature) will be up on that website?

I really like those, but they only go to the end of Jan 2011 :(
There are 3 plans for me this weekend.

Plans
  • Get wet with the new camera
  • Finish the 2011 tables (I changed computers and just got all the software installed on my new laptop)
  • Go grocery shopping

If all goes to plan, the link will stay the same, but I will "unhide" the new page with 2011 (and likely 2012) calendars
:D

Dove BHB last Saturday. Needed to try out and tweak some new gear and see how my brand new custom made wetsuit would do in colder water.

Vis was not too bad, but not great either. Water temp=70, Air temp=74

Was in the water for about an hour.

Found out it will take some time to get used to operating my new gear (mostly the new computer), but I think I'll have it down soon.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new custom made wetsuit from WetWear in Hallendale. It's a 3mm but I was plenty warm for the whole dive. Could have stayed in much longer if I had more air left.

No real extraordinary critters sightings to report. Was hoping to see some Manatees, but I was in the wrong place when they came through.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom