The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are 3 plans for me this weekend.

Plans
  • Get wet with the new camera
  • Finish the 2011 tables (I changed computers and just got all the software installed on my new laptop)
  • Go grocery shopping

If all goes to plan, the link will stay the same, but I will "unhide" the new page with 2011 (and likely 2012) calendars
:D

Thanks CT. Looking forward to partaking of your hard work :bounce3:

There are 3 plans for me this weekend.

Plans
  • Get wet with the new camera
  • Finish the 2011 tables (I changed computers and just got all the software installed on my new laptop)
  • Go grocery shopping

If all goes to plan, the link will stay the same, but I will "unhide" the new page with 2011 (and likely 2012) calendars
:D

If those choices are mutually exclusive, I’d choose the first one!!!!

I'd like to add some pics to keep things moving...

These were taken with my ~$160 Pentax W80 digital camera, which is similar to the Flinstones' camera when compared to some of the setups on display in this thread.

Jellyfish from today, I saw many of these in the water, and many man o' wars washed up on shore:
IMGP7474.jpg

Juvenile queen angelfish:
168379_1731022003453_1475599337_1766555_7664884_n.jpg

Blenny:
35634_1727849244136_1475599337_1759690_5844951_n.jpg

Bandtail puffer, to show that every once in a while this camera can exceed expectations:
IMGP6145-Copy.jpg

Nice shots. That is a beautiful jelly.

Zzzz, would it surprise you to find out that most of the photos in this thread were from point-n-shoot cameras?

Most of mine are from the SeaLife DC600. From May of this year I am shooting the $75.00 Canon A570 point-n-shoot.

The average camera from those posting here is some sort of point-n-shoot
----
Now, I just bought a Evolt e-330 in January and haven't entered the water with it yet. Heck, I haven't even figured out how to use the dang thing yet :)

Anyone going to dive the Bridge tomorrow on the 10:00 am high tide?

My wife and I will be there. Our car is a black land rover lr3 if anyone wants to say hi. We are looking to meet divers in the area! We are bridge newbies (our 2nd dive) but fell in love with the place!

Guy

That Jelly pic is beautiful.

Anyone going to dive the Bridge tomorrow on the 10:00 am high tide?

My wife and I will be there. Our car is a black land rover lr3 if anyone wants to say hi. We are looking to meet divers in the area! We are bridge newbies (our 2nd dive) but fell in love with the place!

Guy

You can pm me here and it will hit my phone.

Guy

One step closer to getting the new rig into the water at BHB tomorrow :)

Oh, and I don't have a macro lens for it yet :(

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom