The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This evening we had a great dive. Saw only 8 divers or so in the parking lot. As has been the case lately, a lot of octopus, many seahorses, a frogfish, a crazy looking "hairy sea hare", a few yellow stingrays, a northern stargazer, a really really tiny filefish (guessing it was a spotted filefish) schools of sardines. got our gear put back in our cars just in time for a nasty storm cell to come through.

Is that a "keys fish" lol

I was going to dive the bridge, but I'm on the West Coast today. :D

So instead we are going over to MOSI and watch the IMAX film "Under The Sea"

We were scheduled to do the bridge last night. Decided not to do the dive as the water was brown with almost no vis.

I'm glad I had students in the ocean today... I hope your dives with JASA were as good as our morning dives with Bill Walker. The bad weather stayed away from us...

Dove the bridge today - vis was AMAZINGLY good. Didn't see the ususal suspects (divers or critters for that matter) but was still a GREAT dive. Did finally see the black frog fish and several striated - didn't see the male jawfish, only the female - I hope he's okay. And my buddy the octo isn't in his usual spot anymore - I sure do miss him !

Dove the bridge today - vis was AMAZINGLY good. Didn't see the ususal suspects (divers or critters for that matter) but was still a GREAT dive. Did finally see the black frog fish and several striated - didn't see the male jawfish, only the female - I hope he's okay. And my buddy the octo isn't in his usual spot anymore - I sure do miss him !

You lie! I don't believe you! :D

We decided to sleep in this morning instead of doing the bridge.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom