The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just keep rubbing it in. . .

Kevin

To keep things on topic...

Here is an octopus I found today. This is my favorite pic of the day, might even be among my best underwater pics ever.

Octo in a bottle:
Octopus.jpg

Just keep rubbing it in. . .

Kevin

Kevin - you can whine all you want about your lack of octopi. But there are some of us who still suffer major pixel-envy when it comes to you and that Rebel. My nudi shots look like backscatter. :D

Kevin - you can whine all you want about your lack of octopi. But there are some of us who still suffer major pixel-envy when it comes to you and that Rebel. My nudi shots look like backscatter. :D

I intend to continue my efforts to raise whining to an art form.

I pointed my lens port towards each and every bottle that I ran across yesterday. *Thought* I might have detected "something" inside a couple, but it typically turned out to be just broken shells that happened to be lined up in an apparent pattern. I fear my vision limitations may be too great to overcome for the really little stuff in "less than bright" light.

I *did* find this one this morning, but considering that my wife had no idea what I was showing her, I'm not sure it counts. :D

Kevin

Attachments

• IMG_6345wa.jpg
    IMG_6345wa.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 99
Splitlip - your efforts are commendable, but I think you can stop wasting your time arguing with Dumpster. He broke the law. He knows he broke the law. He doesn't care because he thinks it's a stupid law so he shouldn't have to obey it. He gets off on the idea that he is irritating people who disagree with him, so arguing with him only makes him feel more important.

There is nothing anyone can say or do that will change his attitude on this issue.

Yes, that and ignoring anything he posts from now on would probably go a long way to keeping the thread on topic.:crafty:

This is my last comment on DD...he is free to do what he likes and I'm free to point out his activities to the proper authorities and let him straighten it out with them.:mooner:

Has anyone seen the April issue of Dive Training magazine? Apparently there is an article about the proposed sanctuary with an aerial shot of the site.

Wow, I've been gone for a few days and missed all the drama on this thread...........

Jet: there a really brief mention of the proposed 'marine sanctuary' and an aerial photograph with the proposed yellow boundry in the front section of the magazine. There is nothing in the brief coverage that you did not hear at the meeting.

Yup Kevin you are now offically in the octopus club...now you can retire and give me your camera gear cause you've accomplished everything you could ever want to do with that set up :D

there a really brief mention of the proposed 'marine sanctuary' and an aerial photograph with the proposed yellow boundry in the front section of the magazine. There is nothing in the brief coverage that you did not hear at the meeting.

Thanks. I heard about it from someone who lives in California - so if nothing else it is raising more awareness.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom