The difference one year makes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A huge percentage of my Social Security and pension checks goes toward diving. I provide the funding for 4 divers so, whatever it costs to dive, well, it's 4 times that much. Need a couple of tanks? But 8... New BP/W? Buy 4. Regs? Don't even go there.

Just keep those checks coming...

Richard

Have fun in Port Hardy ... it's hands-down the best cold water diving I've ever experienced.

Who are you diving with?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I fully expect to be overwhelmed at Port Hardy! We are staying at Browning Pass Hideaway
.:: Vancouver Island Dive.com ::.
and I'm so excited, giddy, scared, energized, etc, etc, etc .....

Ah ... for an "appetizer", click this link, then select the article "Port Hardy - Six Days in the Rain".

You're gonna have a blast ... John DeBoeck is a fantastic host. Browning Wall is amazing ... it's not just a wall covered with life ... there's life growing on the life! Go slowly ... there's a lot of amazing creatures either camouflaged or hiding amongst the anemones and sponges that you can miss if you don't look closely.

CIMG8238.jpg

CIMG3422.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

What a difference a year makes, indeed. Check out what you say next year.

My wife and I are completely addicted as well. Earlier this week we solved our "do we buy a dive boat?" question by getting a pair of DPVs. Buy a dive boat? WOW... just a couple years ago, we were amazing ourselves when we bought drysuits. Then, like now, it opens up new places to see and that's all the reason we need.

Happy birthday and I'm glad to hear such happiness in your post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom