The explanation of d33ps1x as nick. What's yours mean?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If i must lol...thems is good too!
Diving today at Gullivers...FINALLY get to try all my new gear! Rain - thunder = SCUBA

BlackLatex - my Viking drysuit has black latex seals - chose the nick after just putting it away and then getting onto the net.
Oz - for Australia
Diver - ummmm.......

Ginantonix sounds like an Asterix book name for a Gaul.

Never quite understood North America's facination with a BBC childrens radio series. I liked it when I was 10, in the 1970's UK, I found the TV series almost painfull to watch by the 1980s. Mr Adams was one of the most violent authors ever, lets face it, he wiped out the human race and indeed all of earth in the first five minutes of book one.

NorthernMelody:
It's been YEARS since i read those books...I see I need to brush up on that series...but I do want a pangalatic gargleblaster!

When I first logged on to the net I also created the ID with my real name and came to the conclusion that that isn't really smart....from there on in it was "just" leesa (Lisa) and no more last name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom