Question The G260, C370

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive a MK19/G260...GREAT combination!

Just got mine earlier today. I am fondling it now and getting it ready for trial dive in the pool before real dives in the sea. I got the S270 for alternate (short hose) too. I like to try both and compare with other Atomic and SP models I have.

But they aren't in the same price point. That can't be, I don't think.
well now nothing is. so you either get the mk11/c370 at 580 or so, or mk19/g260 at 920. the mk17/g260 was 780 so right in the middle. i bet if they cut that out (like me), people are gonna go for the higher priced one. cause higher priced = better in most people eyes. and sometimes it is.

If they end the 17 and I needed a new first stage pretty sure the deep 6 excursion would be my choice, $170 new…

Just got mine earlier today. I am fondling it now and getting it ready for trial dive in the pool before real dives in the sea. I got the S270 for alternate (short hose) too. I like to try both and compare with other Atomic and SP models I have.
Interested in your thoughts on the S270. Cheers.

my bet is, they want to push the mk19.
Prolly. But it's sad as it is the BIGGEST damn first stage ever.

Size matters. And bigger is not better (at least in this case).

I may go back and buy a couple spare H50-Ds if I ever find spare money just being useless and taking up space.

OMMOHY

But it's sad as it is the BIGGEST damn first stage ever.

y'all insisted on a turret....

also, the replaceable volcano orifice is a plus as it allows for a small parts change if it gets nicked instead of a new ($$) body...

Prolly. But it's sad as it is the BIGGEST damn first stage ever.

Size matters. And bigger is not better (at least in this case).

I may go back and buy a couple spare H50-Ds if I ever find spare money just being useless and taking up space.

OMMOHY
You've obviously not seen the latest Legend, looks like a weapon of mass destruction.

If they end the 17 and I needed a new first stage pretty sure the deep 6 excursion would be my choice, $170 new…
I'm evaluating that SR2....

still have my HOG D1 sets (wife and daughter's for cold), and a Deep6......

and..... my Poseidon XStreams continue to serve me well...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom