The Great T-SHIRT Thread !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

metridium once bubbled...
Is this caricature really how you think of scubaboarders?

:eek:

No, I don't. ....although I'm sure it fits more than anyone realizes. It's a phase that most all divers go through and some never leave it. I just figured all divers would recognize the humor. Apparently not!

But if you insist that the T-shirt be representative of Scubaboarders, does this one do it for you?

http://www.scubaboard.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=286104

Dee wrote...

No, I don't. ....although I'm sure it fits more than anyone realizes. It's a phase that most all divers go through and some never leave it. I just figured all divers would recognize the humor.
It's humorous, but it's the sort I'd use against a site I didn't like.

Dee wrote...
But if you insist that the T-shirt be representative of Scubaboarders, does this one do it for you?
No.

Dee once bubbled...

No, I don't. ....although I'm sure it fits more than anyone realizes. It's a phase that most all divers go through and some never leave it. I just figured all divers would recognize the humor. Apparently not!

http://www.scubaboard.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=286104

Looks like "Jackass the movie goes diving".:D

MgicTwnger once bubbled...

Looks like "Jackass the movie goes diving".:D

It's more like Southpark with Nitrogen Narcosis

:bonk:

Woohoo...my t-shirt actually got some comments...lol. I never saw the movie, think the series was a little too extreme (watched maybe 2 minutes of it)...but I'll take it as a compliment anyway.
:D

During our trip it was great hearing people laughing their butts off in the airports and it really made a hit with the other divers.

I do have some other t-shirts that I bought with fish and coral on them....yawn....

If some of the posters concept of fun is different than mine...so be it. But when I'm on vacation I will congregate with those that stay up after 10 p.m.

Humor is what sparks interest. When I wear my "store bought" scuba t-shirts from G.C or Coz., I get asked about it once in a blue moon. When we wore our "custom made" t-shirts we were consistently asked to "turn around" and show my wife/husband/friend (you get the picture). This sparked many an interesting conversations and questions from the "layman" that never thought about scuba and said they would look into diving.

Dee once bubbled...

It's a phase that most all divers go through and some never leave it.

Sorry must disagree...It's not a phase, and most never leave it. Divers are inherently "nutty" to some degree...at least the ones I know. The day I lose my sense of humor is the day I quit breathing. I joined a Dive Club and OHHH Nelly...what a bunch. All ages and very diverse backgounds just letting loose when we get together. We tend to either convert the introverts or scare them away...lol. It works either way!!!

BTW...I am VERY conservative on many issues, but in the same I respect everyones opinion so to each his own.:)

Safe diving and remember HAVE FUN ALWAYS!!!

For those of us cold water divers, whate about..

A guy in complete gear, air tank, reg, fins and all in the shower with the water on and a caption

I Just couldn't wait for open water!

Or, I just couldn't wait to try out my new reg

they don't really do that! :tease: Gosh I love Florida!!! :tease:

............I haven't been paying attention to this whole thread. Can we order our T-shirts yet?????????????????

Whats up with this? Yet another dive trip has passed were I could have been sporting my Scubaboard t-shirts..instead I casual ask people if they are members of Scubaboard.com and they all give me a funny look. Whats that? :confused:

The interest is here! I want some crap to buy....this board deserves some advertisement besides an accidental google hit which brings in new members. :upset:

I'm a little late getting into this thread. I do tech support for a living and the tech support one on a tshirt would be priceless to me. I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to scream 'just click the stupid button' at a customer. Please tell me how to get one.

Back
Top Bottom