The great travel BC topic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use the Zeagle Concept II Pro and have the Escape bladder for travel (I switch them out) as Larry said his setup though a little larger would make a good travel setup. The difference is the Concept II Pro has no pockets so it would be a bit smaller with the Escape bladder than the Ranger. I have used the older Zeagle Scout and found it to be a little unstable; it’s tiny but very light weight.

I have a Seaquest Balance, and really like it. Packs down small, very streamlined, and stable. Be advised, I'm biased: I only dive "tropical" and have no interest in a BP/W setup..

Can you "demo" anything from the shop you work in? That would let you try different rigs and see what YOU like. Good luck.

jdr159:
Can you "demo" anything from the shop you work in? That would let you try different rigs and see what YOU like. Good luck.

I dont think so, cuz we have mostly new gear, but I can use any rental equipment for free, and they have some newer seaquest stuff in there, so, i will check those out.

Back
Top Bottom