The new Freedom Contour - The Rolex of backplates.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What @rsingler said. I use DGX trim weight pockets. I have 4 of them, just so I can put 2 on each tank strap, if necessary. They will hold 4# each.

They are very secure and only $10 each. 2 more would probably also work well on the waist belt with a couple of belt keeper things behind them to keep them from moving around.

DGX Trim Weight Pocket (each)

Got my new Freedom Plate in last week - after a considerable but not unreasonable wait. By all means, get your name on the waiting list.

It is a work of art that gives its owner a dilemma of whether to rig it with colored webbing, a matching wing and tank straps; or to hang it on the wall so it can be appreciated like other serious artisan craftsmanship.

Got my new Freedom Plate in last week - after a considerable but not unreasonable wait. By all means, get your name on the waiting list.

It is a work of art that gives its owner a dilemma of whether to rig it with colored webbing, a matching wing and tank straps; or to hang it on the wall so it can be appreciated like other serious artisan craftsmanship.
It’s functional art, so it must be used in order for it to technically be considered art. It’s kind of like consumating a marriage.
I don’t know if you’ve ever given collecting art any though, but congratulations you just became an art collector!

FedEx says mine will be here on Thursday!

I got onto the waiting list for a medium sized plate on 12/9/2017 after a brief email exchange with Eric. Not that I'm saying everyone will have to wait this long. He was out of stock on medium plates at the time and was up front about the situation.

I'm going to put a diverite deluxe harness on mine.. I know, many of you will consider this a sin.

FedEx says mine will be here on Thursday!

I got onto the waiting list for a medium sized plate on 12/9/2017 after a brief email exchange with Eric. Not that I'm saying everyone will have to wait this long. He was out of stock on medium plates at the time and was up front about the situation.

I'm going to put a diverite deluxe harness on mine.. I know, many of you will consider this a sin.
No not really. Hey man, whatever floats your boat. It’s all about how the plate fits your back and overall comfort, not so much about the harness that keeps it there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom