The new Freedom Contour - The Rolex of backplates.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine arrived yesterday! It looks goooood.

Actually I was going to mention that, but a little bird (with a little Freedom Contour) informed me that was a somewhat contentious subject...
Not to me it wasn’t, but they seemed to get their panties all up in a wad over it.
All it did for me was make sales go through the roof.

How much do they run?
Right now they’re $225.00 plus shipping but I’m out again.
I just made two dozen and got cleaned out.
So now I’m shopping for a more local and reasonable laser cutting outfit to help me out with cutting the flat stock.
Sorry I didn’t see this earlier, I’ve been up in Mendocino County doing some diving and got no cell reception up there.

Right now they’re $225.00 plus shipping but I’m out again.
I just made two dozen and got cleaned out.
So now I’m shopping for a more local and reasonable laser cutting outfit to help me out with cutting the flat stock.
Sorry I didn’t see this earlier, I’ve been up in Mendocino County doing some diving and got no cell reception up there.

What?!?! Actual, real diving?!?! You're not going to keep your membership in the Internet Diving Association if you keep that up! ;-)

I am glad to hear you're still making hotcakes and looking at expanding!

What?!?! Actual, real diving?!?! You're not going to keep your membership in the Internet Diving Association if you keep that up! ;-)

I am glad to hear you're still making hotcakes and looking at expanding!
I never got certified through VIDA (Virtual Internet Diving Association),
so I have to be careful what I say. I’m no internet expert.

I’m no internet expert.

Well there was this time when DOD needed a network for sending missile launch codes while russkies are nuking out the intermediate nodes. So they hired a few very clever academics to figure out how to do that, and the academics did a great job. After the final acceptance testing the academics were left with a test hook-up between a few universities, and new grant proposals to write and other projects to embark on... but it'd be a shame to let that test hook-up go to waste, so they passed it on to their students as the playing field for course projects. And it mostly went downhill from there.

HTH

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom