The New Guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

911_abuser

Reaction score
Hello Scuba Board. My name is Fernando I'm 22 and a saltwater junkhead and I've finally decided to get my PADI OW cert via a reputable shop here in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. My wife Sharon is currently OW certified and plans on making special weekend trips to the keys a regular date. I'm excited that I found a message board for scuba diving and I'm here to have fun.

Welcome! you've found a great resource i this board. I've been wanting to do some diving in Florida. I have access to place in North Miami, so I'll be down there this year sometime.

Nice screen name, I work the road in fire& EMS (a few months in dispatch too) So I can totally relate. I'll be moving down to FL in about a week and a half. Maybe I'll see ya in the keys.

welcome to the board 911_abuser. Do you dial 911 and hang up?

911_abuser once bubbled...
actually I take 911 calls and abuse the morons that call with crap complaints i.e. headaches and stubbed toes...

Not to mention the flu, toothaches, and my personal favorite unknown medicals. :D

my personal favorite. its 3 am and they call with XXXXX pain that theyve had all day. so why are you calling now? why didnt you call when you started to hurt. stupid.

911_abuser ....Welcome from Texas!! We'll be over your way in May - staying in Surfside and the Keys, so hope to do a lot of diving all up & down the coast ...... My husband and I certified together, and now spend our time planning where & when to dive ... it's great!!:D

Back
Top Bottom