The Official 2011-2012 NHL Hockey thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3 Cups in 20 years and you sound like a Yankees fan... Well done sir.

Oscar is a little strong, but maybe a day time emmy!

The head snap was classic! Simmer was giving it to him. Refs' have caught on to the acting!
See you topside! John

You guys are showing your true lack of experience with playoff hockey. The only people I have heard complaining about the officiating is Philly fans. The Pens fans aren't complaining from what I see because we know the refs put their whistles in their pockets this time of the year to let the teams settle this between them. Both teams might have 7 series wins over the past 6 years but theres one BIG edge that goes to someone.

. The Pens fans aren't complaining
Because the refs are so effing biased! There were so many hits that would have been penalties if The Flyers were the ones making them. My cousin, who is a die hard Pens fan, and hates The Flyers even admitted that the refs were trying to give it to the Pens.
Are you seriously defending Letang?

I would seriously like to what play you are referring to....the time Letang behind the net got cross checked for no reason after the play was blown dead or the time Letang blew up your defenseman with the textbook hip check? Those are the only two things I can even remember Letangs name being mentioned for last night because he surely didn't show up to play defense.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom