The Padi No Fear Diving Specialty Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very interesting treat a lot of interesting points!
About a year ago I was asked to guide a diver with fears of diving. She was certified some 20-30 years ago and afterwards she had a terrible dive accident when she couldn’t open here reserve tank doing a cave penetration. A few month before diving with me she had redone a (as I remember) AOW and in that way she was getting over her fear but she was still really scared. We did four dives in two day and she had an amazing time. For her this course might still be a good idea, she was working with her problems on her own. Of cause getting help in the water in case something happened but no therapeutic help.

ScubaSteva and all of the others negative persons it seems you are very scared of changes, here is an instructor who is trying to change the lives of a few people how walk around with some serious fears. Some that properly hold them back from a lot of living. If this course can help them, why not try. If the ratio is safe, and it is done in proper conditions, and buy a person who can handle and work with the students fears. We are talking about humans students here they have a free choice, and can choose not to go in the water or another instructor/course. (It's not like we are talking about forcing tigers to be pets and have tourist taking pictures like the Thai tiger temples)

Now I know you all hate PADI and see them as unsafe. When guiding certified divers I've seen just as many bad divers from other agencies as bad PADI certified dives. It all comes down to who taught them how to dive.

Oliver,
the third article you have listed above in spanish, in the first sentence states..."se trata de un curso disenado por PADI..." (translation..."it refers to a course designed by PADI")

I know you probably did not write this article but one of the issues that comes up in this forum and a topic that PADI took issue with is that you intentionally or unintentionally make it look like No Fear Diving is a PADI course. I know you have corrected this to clear up that misunderstanding.

Now you ask forum reader to refer to this article which states this is a PADI course. Please correct this, its not doing you any favours to spread conflicting information on this sensitive issue regarding PADI and NFD.

Carlos.

Holla... Carlos ...:D

Nope.. I did not wrote this Article by my self ...
I found this article about NO Fear Diving @ Google...

Thank you for let me know this detail, because I don´t speak much Spanish...
What I can say about this, is that the press / internet are a free medium &
@ the end.... they write what they want.... even lies :wink:.

I´m very happy about, that all the articles that I found in the internet
about my work, appeared quite positive to me.

I suppose that this Spanish article is a translated one,
because in this particular case I did not gave any Interview to them.
So it might be a translation problem in this case.

How ever... I realized this problem a longer time ago, also trough members of this forum.
I´m very thank full for the constructive critic & the reflections trough the readers of Scubaboard.

My web designer already overworked the official NFD webpage.

http://nofeardivig.com

*Now you can read there clearly , that I´m the author of this PADI course.
*In every single sentence No fear Diving is mentioned as a PADI distinctive specialty course.
*I also let remove the PADI logo on the page.

I think I did all I could do to make this clear now.
To spread wrong information's is not my intention.

Last edited:
Dear Scuba Diving friends...

10 years ago I posted here in this forum about the creation and development of my PADI No Fear Diving distinctive specialty course.

I received a lot of feedback, constructive critics & also some unpleasant backlashes that what I am doing is complete ********.

I was just to following my personal dream of a scuba divers life in ASIA until this present day.

However NOW… 10 years passed by & thoughts became things / dreams became reality.

I opened my own dive center in Bali & became quite successful in what I am doing.

Now after 10 years in Bali it fells I wanna move on.

So I am seeking a person who is interested to carry on the philosophy & the concept of No Fear Diving.

We are offereing our PADI 5 Star Dive Center with an attached super nice beachfront villa in Amed Bali.

More details about what we offer you can find in the sales part of this forum on scuba board.

https://scubaboard.com/community/

Thanks & God bless…

Well this is fascinating. I'm not skilled enough to decipher if this is master level trolling that has transcended into an online scam or if it's real. Either way the ten year resurgence is amazing and I am glad to be here to learn.

it looks legit at first glance, at least the business is real.

No Fear Diving Amed Bali (deutsche PADI Tauchschule)

Dear @sourdough ...

It´s ok always to be skeptic though... & it is truly a resurgence on Scuba Board if you trace back this thread to the beginning 10 years ago.. :)

Yes... I am real, the PADI specialty course is real & the business is real as well. My name is Oliver Radosav, You will find many artikels about my work with No Fear Diving on scuba related web pages if you google it. There are about 1000 / 5 Star reviews on Google, Tripadvisor & so on ... 🙏

I'm glad to hear it worked out. I looked back at my own post in this thread 10 years ago. I was skeptical there would be a demand for this type of course. But does it matter? You have been living the dream in Amed.

Dear @Lorenzoid...

Thanks for your positive feedback. I re- read your post 10 years ago as well.
It is & it was always Ok to be skeptical... Like in may cases time will tell...

To be honest... I had many doubts as well..

My girlfriend @ the time was an experianced french instructor. She always told me that the whole No Fear Diving concept was s*it and that it will never work out. But @ the end I belived in myself and in my
passion for teaching scuba diving...

& yes... @ the end it is all bout living the deram :scubadiver:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom