The Pharmacist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan

Knight Scublar
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A lady walks into a drug store and tells the pharmacist she needs some cyanide. The pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady then explained she needed it to poison her husband. The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, "Lord have mercy, I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license, they'll throw both of us in jail and all kinds of bad things will happen! Absolutely not, you can NOT have any cyanide!"

Then the lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, you didn't tell me you had a prescription.”

A young man goes to the pharmacy and picks out the biggest jumbo pack of condoms he can find. He takes it to the cash to pay for it, and gets a raised eyebrow from the guy behind the counter. Feeling plenty pleased, he brags a little: "Got a new girlfriend, and I'm going to her house for dinner tonght. She really likes me too, so I'm betting tonight is the night - we're gonna be bumping and grinding al night!"

Later that evening, at the girlfriend's house, the young man is asked to say a prayer before dinner. He folds his hands and mumbles. This continues for quite a few minutes until the girlfriend's father clears his throat. The young man says "amen" and they begin the meal. THe girlfriend leans over to him and says, "You never told me you were so religious!"

He replies, "You never told me your father owned a pharmacy!!"

Young lad buying condoms for the first time. The clerk says, “that’ll be $7.68, with tax.” “OH!” the lad replies, “So THAT’S how you keep ‘em on!”

Ok, the first two were hilarious, that last one was just OUCH! :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom