The Really Ugly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The 38 foot Leeway hit a rock and took on water fast and went down in 2-3 minutes::(

no one hurt , some stranded on Island and later picked up. . Sorry Can't type right now. I am tired (long day) I am going to bed now.

I read on another thread recently about a new PADI cert, "new wreck" diving or something of the sort. Did you lose any gear?

ibnygator once bubbled...
I read on another thread recently about a new PADI cert, "new wreck" diving or something of the sort. Did you lose any gear?

provincial police wouldn't let us dive for the gear. Water was 6 inches of vis and 46 degrees. But shift change police allowed two divers to try to get gear out. We recoverded 2 sets of single set ups and a set of twin 95s. Some gear still there. Maybe get it tomorrow

good that no one was hurt. I hope you get your gear back

OOPS!

Sorry *wince* I got into a scuba folley cartooning mood. ( just know someone's gunna kick my butt for THIS one!)

-Dennis

So. Cal.

GQMedic once bubbled...
OOPS!

Sorry *wince* I got into a scuba folley cartooning mood. ( just know someone's gunna kick my butt for THIS one!)

-Dennis

So. Cal.

lol

hehehehehe...very good editing:D

Sorry to see those pics....hopefully you guys will be able to retrieve the gear, glad to hear no-one got injured outside of their egos.

Why would the po-po not let you guys go get your gear??? Were they afraid the wreck would topple or something??

Just kidding! Wow, so Rooster- You were on this boat when it happened? Very glad to hear everyone was okay. The owner's insurance was up to date I hope. So how did gear recovery go?
GQMedic- thats funny as hell, nice goin.=-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom