The Really Ugly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Sorry to see those pics....hopefully you guys will be able to retrieve the gear, glad to hear no-one got injured outside of their egos.

Why would the po-po not let you guys go get your gear??? Were they afraid the wreck would topple or something??

We got most of the gear back and the rest will come back after the salvage company gets the wreck out of the water. The police I think they were afraid that the wreck could turn on top of us. I personally didn't lose any gear but still feel terrible for the charter operator (friend) who suffered this misfortune:(

We are having a some kind of benefit to help him out.

OUCH! Now I feel like a total weenie for my cartooning on the pic. *wince*

-Dennis

Rooster1 once bubbled...

We got most of the gear back and the rest will come back after the salvage company gets the wreck out of the water. The police I think they were afraid that the wreck could turn on top of us. I personally didn't lose any gear but still feel terrible for the charter operator (friend) who suffered this misfortune:(

We are having a some kind of benefit to help him out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom