The Scuba Snobs' Guide to Diving Etiquette

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I read and enjoyed both books after purchasing them for my Kindle. They were fun and funny and even a little informative. I am proud to declare that I am only guilty of about 3% of the bad behavior described.

I just finished reading them as well. Highly enjoyable. Also like reading your entries on scubadiverlife

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just got book 1, Drinking my rum and reading the book = great time! Going to get book 2 tonight. Last time I stopped and smelt the coral I burnt my nose!!!

I picked up this book with another purchase through Amazon. Short read - and very enjoyable. Seeing as how I am real newbie (20 dives), I learned a LOT of pointers :)

Looking forward to getting book 2!

I missed out on getting autographed copies last year at BTS. You have to come up with a way to do this. I wanted to give several sets as gifts this year, but didn't get started early enough.

PM me or email me a phone number at dennis@scubasnobs.com. I have some copies here and we can talk about shipping some autographed sets at less than retail.
DivemasterDennis

This short and to the point review was posted recently by Amazon.cp.uk by Emma

This review is from: The Scuba Snobs' Guide To Diving Etiquette: ------- (Paperback)
This was a cheeky present for my Dad. He got a few laughs from it when out on a dive trip, especially the bucket bit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom