The sun is always shining in my little world...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, Ontie....

When's the next trip down to these here parts? We've gots some divin' and elbow bendin' to do.

I'm changing jobs soon. rather than Austin, I might be in Boston or.............Bermuda (Sucks don't it)

But have no fear, I'll get down if I have to walk down and carry my gear and a good case of beer. I'll time it for one ot the TSD meets.

Matt

but frum his traslashun he's one ah dem bi-languageual hombres. Ah well, there went mah Fixen to's leson. Will give its anyways.

"Ah's a fixen to."
"He's a fixen to."
"She's a fixen to."
(© MGM, Gary Cooper, etc.)

Maybees ah kin hep 'im wif triggernomitry, my squirll rifle aint been shot in awhiles.

Ye din ever work fer Jimmy J. Dolan over in gnew mehico did ye Ontie Bob? Johny Chisum is a burried here. (Turns head an spits.)

(reachin for chaw)

Ah be a'fixin to git out the ol varmit riffle. Needs gettin some Possum fur Possum-Pie. Dang fine vittles.

(Chaw and spits, misses dawg)

(leans back in rockin chair)

Course, that little gun I had on the Abrams; fine, fine shootin iron....

Mighty gracious of y'all helpin wid the proper speakin ting and all. (tiltin the stetson)

Good to see you have a sense of humor...lol...(^5's my Canadian friend)...hmm, ya sure ya ain't in tejas? btw...my second wife was Cherokee...current one is Choctaw...ya talkin bout Chief Abram?

U.S.S. Abrams?

Y'all are nowin that we all don't have non of them there possums up north here. Ya'll are nowin coons is what we have here in On..tar..io. Big brown critters which don't take kindly to them there trucks........end up flatter than pee on a platter they do..........yep

But for all you texannnns i have some of the recipes from the hills in Arkansaw.........just for them there coons.....hm hm good....good enuff to make a glass eye water........

Butch :peace:
Go Leafs Go

We had our 1st taste a winter yesterday. Dropped down below 50 even! Brrrr humbug an all.

Was thinkin bout ya while we were divin - aint gonna say WHAT I was thinkin, but ya did cross my mind as I fought my way into my new 6.5 neoprene. My usual exposure suit is a pair of shorts.

Some of my other thoughts were "could I really quit any time I wanted to?" Is there a 12 step program available maybe? And does this mean I'll lose all my current friends and start hanging out with hard core degenerates - and enjoy it?!!!

Water temp was over 85... Swam in my shorts... woulda swum in my birthday suit but (as I pointed out in another post) the other divers always complain about diving under a full moon... It's not like I do the Warhammer or anything! Well, not on purpose anyway... maybe a few bubbles, but THAT'S IT!!!

:tease:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom