The term BUDDY should be PARTNER

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hlsooner:
Isn't the politically correct term "significant other"? :D

I prefer underwater recreatiional safety engineering cooperative entity:D

wardric:
Maybe we should use divebride instead of buddy :D

This is hysterically funny to me, it sounds like something that would happen to you after being captured by a giant octopus or something....

wardric:
Maybe we should use divebride instead of buddy :D

Actually, I have a divehusband. My buddy's wife doesn't dive yet, so we share the husband. She gets him on land, and I get him underwater.

lazyturtle:
This is hysterically funny to me, it sounds like something that would happen to you after being captured by a giant octopus or something....
:rofl3:

It came from beneath the sea :11:

or The Bermuda depths

thebermudadepths.jpg

Way to PC for me.

Walter:
Buddy: bud·dy /ˈbʌdi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[buhd-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun,

Synonyms: ...chum..

I like this one instead :D

The photo is highly immature and insulting, and should never have been posted. I'm amazed that the moderator allowed it to be re-posted for more laughs.

Has nothing to do with SCUBA and belittles our Savior, and His sacrifice.

The follow-up hee-haws by other posters were similarly disappointing and likewise insulting and hurtful.

Bratface....as a fellow health professional, you obviously knew the photo was hurtful and insulting to many Christians, but chose to repost the photo with a coy response. Take a moment to reflect the next time before joining the keyboard bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom