The Third Dive: The Death of Rob Stewart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You cant get 10000 dives in 25 years without doing 3 dives a day
3 dives a day yields 1,095 dives a year. It would take you about 9 years to reach 10,000.

3 dives a day yields 1,095 dives a year. It would take you about 9 years to reach 10,000.
Kinda hard for a Canadian to do 500 dives a year.
That's a lot of ice dives

Kinda hard to finish school and edit 3 movies well doing 500 dives a year

Are you people going to continue to beat the number of dives to death, or move along to the next issue?

The real question is why Add Helium (and a number of their sock puppets on Facebook) are pushing this movie so hard.....?

I wish that people would read the entire thread or at least the last 10 posts before making inane comments.

I wish posters would read the whole thread all the time, but my other hand keeps filling up.

Bob

I wish posters would read the whole thread all the time, but my other hand keeps filling up.

Bob

I hate you.

Diet Coke through the nose stings.

The real question is why Add Helium (and a number of their sock puppets on Facebook) are pushing this movie so hard.....?

I put out a theory a couple pages ago..... The more I see about this, the more I think I might be right.

Relatively sure the dive computer/setpoint controller tells a different story than Beaver is telling. He was certainly invited to go to NEDU to observe the computer downloads for himself. He abdicated that responsibility and doubled down on hypoxia. I’ll be interested to hear his theory.

Relatively sure the dive computer/setpoint controller tells a different story than Beaver is telling. He was certainly invited to go to NEDU to observe the computer downloads for himself. He abdicated that responsibility and doubled down on hypoxia. I’ll be interested to hear his theory.
And Beaver’s troubles with the Sheriff had little to do with his expert (usually) analysis of diving accidents, but of his completely irrational and unprofessional behavior regarding a confined space fatality in Key Largo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom