They took my money

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are they doing any doorbuster sales?
No, it's a soft opening, covid.

But they have some kayaks in stock so.... Who knows.

Or perhaps just a waste of oxygen?

Not a complete waste, I do like bagels and cream cheese. I also like their money.

Of course I wouldn't be opposed to a check point on all entrances to the state, we confiscate all their money, and send them back north.

Not a complete waste, I do like bagels and cream cheese. I also like their money.

Of course I wouldn't be opposed to a check point on all entrances to the state, we confiscate all their money, and send them back north.
One of the few walls I support is the north Florida border....

Isn't DGX off of sample?

Of course they are scheduled to open an REI in Tampa after I leave.

The advent calendar that marketed toward me was the cheese advent calendar at Sam's Club.
One just opened in Gainesville I hear.

So what do FL folks call the unwanted from NY/NJ?

WI residents call IL people “FIBS” (Effing IL Bastards) but they like our money. I’m not a FIB as I consider myself a Michigander in exile. :D

Back
Top Bottom