Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was lobster diving with just a bathing suit and Tshirt. I started finding coins, pennies, nickels, dimes and a quarter, then I found a set of keys. Whoops, they were mine, I forgot to empty my pockets.

:rofl3:

Tackle, Teeth, Bones, bullets, boat props, anchors, artifacts and I keep finding freaking gloves in zero viz places... shiiiieiiieeeeeieieiizzzzzzzzzzz ya know they fill with sand and its just nature to touch! LOL Luckily no gators yet! This was a super read, Ive sat here for hours....

I do know there is a chance of finding a body, I quit counting on here at 13......... take about heebee jeebees.....

I found a fish with a hook and huge sinker attached so i managed to trap the fish and pull out the hook (couldn't cut the line), it felt good to watch him swim away.
found a filet knife, a spoon, bottles, fishingline, weight belt, tiles, a boot, lots of stuff.

Most productive dive yet.... 3 snorkel keepers , 1 dog collar (no dog), 20 cents and a near new Tusa tul300 dive torch. :D

Found a $50 note... thank goodness Aussie dollars are waterproof.. covered the costs of parking, air fills, fuel to get to the site and lunch.. what a bonus!

I have found a 1960's wooden Chris Craft up in Vermont at my families lake house. The boat has no holes in it and is still in near perfect conditon(with the exception of some silt and other stuff growing on it.). Apparently according to my mothers uncle, he knew whose boat it was and he suspects it was an insurance job. I have also found numerous fishing lures, anchors, and even some old floating docks. Back home I have found fishing poles, lures, stainless steel props, a snorkel, a shopping cart, and a few other non dive related items.

plenty of lead, some still in their integrated release pockets, snorkels, golf balls, trash, and an engagement ring! Someone got angry and chucked that thing out to sea

Yesterday I lost a t-shirt that had lots of sentimental value (it blew off the boat). Later in the day I found a brand new pair of Ray Bans. It guess it is a fair trade off.

sweet....I wish our water was soft enough to dive in.......0* degrees this am.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom