Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welp, I've only done a few dives, but on my first open water dive in Mexico a few miles off shore the propeller fell off the boat. On my very first dive, we found the propeller.

Found my dive knife I lost 6 months earlier under a spotted blue sting ray. Also lots of shells. The kind that go boom.....

Oh boy things I have found over the years
Clemson Class ring that (the boyfriend threw into the water the night before)
Stolen Laptops, Mopeds, cars
Misc Dive equipment lost of new divers
Bass Master Classic boat lost during competition on Lake Hartwell SC
Misc. Fishing equipment
many jon boats
SC Distillery Bottle from days from the 20's found in cooper river
B-17 training bomb
Shark's teeth
Misc. Pieces of crime scene's guns, bullets, knives, ropes, clothing
Stolen car vaccum from a car wash
Welcome to Oconee County decorative street signs
Beer kegs with taps.
anchors, golf balls, golf carts, clubs, air conditioners, man hole covers
probably more but that is all I can recall at the moment

So since I haven't been certified yet, I was doing my pool session and found a pretty big gaudy "diamond" ear ring but didn't know where to put it so i stuck it in my pocket. Completely forgot about it until two week later at the next pool session. and couldn't find it... so I'm down at the bottom of the pool and found either its match or the one I guess i droped... Well so I stuck it in my BC pocket thinking that it would be safer there.... Nope went to take it out and Nothing... I laughed I'm guessing it was a probably not worth anything since it is a college campus ... at least that is what I'm telling myself because if it was real I'll really want to kick myself. Anyway it was pretty cool find... twice... before my first logged dive.

A Plastic dinner plate.

golfballs, pocket knives, tons of beer cans!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom