this board has it all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fte95

Reaction score
I have been reading the threads in this forum for long time.
All the info is here extreemly helpfull. When i need some info this is the first place i check. Thanks to moderetors and everybody who posts here.

Yes you are right. It does have it all. Welcome to Scubaboard.It is good to have you with us. Enjoy.

Thanks for the complement! You are right, the mods and the posters are the reason this place is so special. I learned how to be a safe diver on this board.

I always love it when someone tries to "do it better". They come out with claims of being the biggest and most comprehensive and I just have to laugh. Hey, I am sure that they will appeal to some people that we won't appeal to, but to make such declarations right out of the box is downright funny!

Thanks and WELCOME ABOARD !
In all honesty though...we could use another restroom !
Lots of folks !:D

Welcome back to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

NetDoc:
Thanks for the complement! You are right, the mods and the posters are the reason this place is so special. I learned how to be a safe diver on this board.

I always love it when someone tries to "do it better". They come out with claims of being the biggest and most comprehensive and I just have to laugh. Hey, I am sure that they will appeal to some people that we won't appeal to, but to make such declarations right out of the box is downright funny!

How do you fit your head through doorways? :rofl3:

I'm picking.. I tend to have to point that out or I get in trouble :D

Fortunately, I do enough goofy things that keep me mostly humble. Mostly!

But the focus here is on our incredible users and wonderful mods. THEY make the magic happen: not me.

fte95:
I have been reading the threads in this forum for long time.
All the info is here extreemly helpfull. When i need some info this is the first place i check. Thanks to moderetors and everybody who posts here.
Everybody? Even me? Even Pirate?

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom