This is me in 3 weeks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The suspense is killing me, I keep thinking about diving and how nice the weather will be.
The there's also above water interests like the indigineous Cayman parrot, but who can not think about the red sponges
Image214copy.jpg
Image332copy.jpg
File0102.jpg
File0118.jpg

File0043.jpg

Or the macro life

I love your posts. I'm also counting down the days, but me for me much longer....90 days from tomorrow :). Retreat here we come.
I hope you have a wonderful trip and great diving. Post lots of pictures!

I'm in GC right now, was thinking of seeing the botanical gardens then visiting Rum Point.

These pics have convinced me! Especially today, Friday, the weather (nice!) seems to be holding. Sat through Wed was stormy and rough, with sunny breaks.

I'm in GC right now, was thinking of seeing the botanical gardens then visiting Rum Point.QUOTE]

The Botanical Gardens are nice on the way to Rum Point but there's other sights to see as well.
The South Sound
:
Image181.jpg

Image172copy.jpg

Image490.jpg

The Retreat:
Image200.jpg

Image201-1.jpg

Views at Rum Point:
Image224copy.jpg

Image550copy.jpg

Starfish Point:
Image552.jpg

DSCN0574.jpgIt's 5 more weeks for me...... A lot more tax returns todo then it's mudslides. good food. random animal sightings. Great diving. All wrapped up with some excellent family time.....ahhhhhh

I'm in GC right now, was thinking of seeing the botanical gardens then visiting Rum Point.QUOTE]

The Botanical Gardens are nice on the way to Rum Point but there's other sights to see as well.
The South Sound
:
Image181.jpg

Image172copy.jpg

Image490.jpg

The Retreat:
Image200.jpg

Image201-1.jpg

Views at Rum Point:
Image224copy.jpg

Image550copy.jpg

Starfish Point:
Image552.jpg

The Reef Resort is mis-labeled as the Retreat in the above. 6 weeks until I am on a lounger just out of frame:D

Image224copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom