This is mine and maddys thread so haaaaa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didnt we already cover my perfectness? Jeesh DIMWITS need to be told things more then once lol

You're missing the whole point of DIMWITedness, I think. The idea is that you're always thinking for yourself and don't need to be told anything. :14:

You're missing the whole point of DIMWITedness, I think. The idea is that you're always thinking for yourself and don't need to be told anything. :14:

I might just have to withhold Lisamarie's t-shirts. It's crystal clear that the two girls deserve theirs though! :D In fact, I think NadMat may have a little surprise for our youngest Swampers at Arkansas Bend this weekend.:ssst:

I might just have to withhold Lisamarie's t-shirts. It's crystal clear that the two girls deserve theirs though! :D

I was thinking that myself.

PS - I'm not sure I would use the term "crystal clear" in association with anything Swamper or DIMWIT.

...I'm not sure I would use the term "crystal clear" in association with anything Swamper or DIMWIT.

...good point! :D

hey me and maddy lust got done with the pool and it was so much fun my mommmy took pictures of me and maddy for the first time and we had alot of fun

I will put you in the corner while we are camping if you dont be nice to me...come on this is the girls thread were not supposed to play in here :D

Children ..... life's pride ~ life's torment......
drink some water ...... your gills must be dry....................

heeeeeeeeeeey im gonna be in windy point with chris and maddy so u cant put me in the corner so yeah and anyone can be in here now since i found out everyone loves me andmaddy so much

Welcome to ScubaBoard Leia! Hope your pool sessions are going great and look forward to hearing about your OW cert dives this weekend :)

Next time out on Giant Stride you'll be able to dive rather than just hang topside :wink:

thanks yeahhh the pool went greattt it was so much fun and im excited 4 the weeekend :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom